Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New and Improved

Good evening! The little men and lady are up in bed, last I saw, Molly was messing around with her aquarium in her crib changing the volume and song it plays :) The boys are all nestled in their new and improved fort - they had one last night (built by Erk) that they slept in - they had a riot! Slept feet to feet with quilts making a roof, right there on their floor. Tonight I changed the floorplan to make it more like a contemporary style fort, so Jack can get out easier to hit the head in the night! He's been doing better overall in the night time wetting issues since having his tonsils out, be we aren't "there" yet. So I wanted to make it a tad easier to get him out...

We had a good day today- ventured out to the dentist (both boys got their teeth cleaned), grabbed a bite out and then ran to get a birthday present for a party Jack was invited to this weekend. He's never been to something like this - a party where I don't know the parents and he just knows the boy from school. What a fun thing for him! Saturday night at a place around the corner - pizza and cake - what more could a little boy need!? He's all excited... I hope this will help with the transition tomorrow of back to school. He's been reluctant and with Monday being a snow day, that just postponed the morning we'll most likely have tomorrow. But I'm prepared, mentally, for what will come and hoping it will go better than I think :) He just likes what he likes and he's been likin' being home!

Well, I suppose that's about all I've got for ya. I hope you like these pictures from lately. I sure think they are cute...