Friday, December 19, 2008

RIght Now

Right now:

I have a 15 month old with no pants on (Mikie thought it’d be “cute” to pull them off).
I have sucha gut ache, I wish I could puke right now (ahh the beauty of kids bringing home sickness from school).
I have taken away tv privileges for both boys due to their lack of QUIET during quiet time and it’s biting me in the butt!
I have 2 boys running rambunctious around the house making believe they are fisherman or their friends names or Frosty the snowman. On occasion, like right now, one of them (Mikie) comes to me crying while the other one runs in the room screaming “No I DIDN’T!” at the top of his lungs.
I have dirty melted snow drips all over the main floor.
I have glitter tossed to and fro from cute projects the boys brought home from school yesterday.
I have a kind neighbor who plowed out our driveway for us with his big tractor (for that I am mighty thankful!)
I have to think about what to make for dinner when food is the last thing that sounds good to me.
I have a garage door that won't go down cause too much snow is in the way.
I have no idea how long it will take Erk to get home from work in all this snow.
I have my bed calling my name, but I can’t respond yet cause I have a few, like 3, huge responsibilities that come first.