Friday, March 27, 2009

Bathroom All Alone

The boys are playing school in the family room. This takes me back to playing with Kate and Mol in their "front room" a few years back :) They pulled their art easel (how the beak do you spell that word!?) out of the garage and have been lovin' it. Ya know, seems we put stuff in the garage to donate it or eventually just give it away and they come across it a few YEARS later and it's like new. Not all bad :)

Headed to a scrapbook retreat today! It's overnight one night and so Shawna and I will return to our respective casas tomorrow evening. It'll be fun to stay in a hotel tonight! I'll take off to pick up Shawna once Erk gets home from work.

Molly had a follow-up at the doc this morning to check her ears. Good deal, there is no more fluid in either after having 2 appointments where there was. Then her and I ran to drop off some stuff at Erk's work, then picked up some fruit for the scrap retreat (I always eat TOO MUCH crap at these things, so gobbling on bananas and grapes won't be all bad) and then got Jack - then Mikie. Got Jack early today so it worked out nicely. Jack then stayed in the truck with Molly and I ran into Mikie's school to get him. That was nice too! I actually had a minute to go to the bathroom all alone for once. This morning we did a potty run before heading to Mikie's classroom and I had Mol unlocking and locking the door next to mine and trying to bend over to climb under the stalls! So I don't take peeing alone for granted :)

I hope you have a good weekend! I'll see if I can post some cute pages that get done this weekend. Hope you don't mind the pages instead of just pix on here! Adios!