Monday, March 9, 2009

Last Forever

Why hello there! No new pictures to share today, Erk took the camera to the park with Papa and the boys, so I'm camera less :)

Erk, the boys and I went to the ocean yesterday. We got some really cute pix. Can't wait to post them! The boys had a great time, Erk got in the water with them and Jack liked the saltiness! When we pulled up at the beach, Mikie got really scared all of a sudden and didn't want to go. It was cause there are sharks in the ocean, he thought they'd get 'em. But as the afternoon wore on, he was having a blast running in the waves. We left Miss Mol back with Nanny and Papa, I think they had fun with her too :)

I can't believe this is our last full day down here. Man, the time has flown. What a great few days it's been, wish they could last forever! The biggest thing will be missing Nanny and Papa once we leave. A month without them? Gee whilakers! You guys are the best!! But they have so much fun down here, we hope they love every minute of it.

Mom, Molly and I are going to meet up with the "boys" at McD's for lunch. We are gonna take the golf cart :) Hehehe, and I'm drivin :) Have a good one!