Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Zonked

I'm sitting here watching American Idol, bathrobe on, cold feet in my socks. Erk headed upstairs to read some more of his newest book, kids are zonked, so is Bean in the chair across the room. I'm hoping to keep my eyeballs open to catch more of "The Bachelor, After the Final Rose" that's coming on at 10p. I'm pretty tired though!

Even with the nap the boys took with me today - I could conk. I've been fighting a sore throat since last night and I think it's trying real hard to knock me out! No way baby! We have sunny, warmer weather headed our way on Thursday, I don't need to spend another vacation (Iowa, anyone?) being sick. But if I am, what can I do? Just keep pumping that Zicam nose spray :)

I hope you've had a good day today! Tuesday's have officially been declared "no computer day for Mom." And the boys were thrilled. It was hard for me to not hop on my computer, but it totally paid off. Tuesday emails will just have wait :) Instead we played, laughed, colored and hung out. Not that we don't do that other days, but today, my focus was more in the right place...