Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm like a zombie right now. Not sure what the heck I'm doing :) I just got up from a short nap with Mikie. He was so tired this morning, I asked him if he'd like me to lay down with him today. Sometimes his mind changes by the time he is home from school, which is understandable, and he doesn't want to. Today after lunch when given the choice? He'd rather lay down than play! So he's still conked out in our bed and Miss Mol is sawing logs. Jack is at school all day, so the house is quiet. I didn't intend to actually sleep today, but more of a "fake it" til he fell asleep and then I'd get up and get some odds and ends done. I shoulda known better! This "faking it" dates WAY back for me... to when Kate and Mol were little and Auntie Jane would have me lay with them to get them to take a nap. I'd lay there with one eye open and one shut, still as could be, hoping they would conk so I could get up. Umm, do you know how many times I fell asleep and THEY never did!?! HA! And that was me today :)

Anywho, I am geeked to talk to Shawna tonight at our weekly meeting over coffee (for me it's more of a hot chocolate meeting) about some stuff I was told today by another mom at Mikie's preschool! I can't wait to try to grow our bizz even more. Fun stuff!!

Well, I'm off to see what else I can get done with sleepin' kids. GH is coming on, perhaps I can catch a few minutes of my, as Jack calls it "dark show" :)