Saturday, March 21, 2009

Creative Snacking

Erk took the boys to the hardware store and to run some other errands this morning (real manly stuff, you know :) and Mol is hangin' at home with me. Well, I go to take a shower and in the few minutes of what for most people is peace - was Molly getting everything she could think of out of the drawers, putting my comb on the toilet seat, trying repeatedly to flush the toilet, and then unrolling the tp. Ahhh, relaxing, eh?

So when I just wanted a minute to hop on here again and change the load from the washer to the dryer, I got creative. What do you give to the child who is into everything to keep her occupied for 1.2 minutes? Put her snack in a muffin pan (notice she then thinks she'll need every other pot or pan to help with her snacktime)...