Friday, March 13, 2009

Good evening! It's been a few days since I said hello. Things have been kinda busy, but also I'm more conscious of when I'm on my computer :) I had to hang it up yesterday cause I was just on it too much and the kids were like "what the beak!"

I just got done reconciling Quick books for February (we've made a new goal, to have the previous month reconciled by the 15th of the next month - sound familiar, Phyllis!?) so we'll see. It's done now and all lined up.

Here are some pix from Jack's little concert last night at his school. It was really cute! Just about 1/2 hour of DK and Kindergarten kids putting on a show titled "Stone Soup." Jack didn't have a "part" in it, just sang along from the stands. He got bonked in the face by the little guy next to him when they were doing a hand motion part! Then after all was over, he wanted to watch the video I had taken with our video camera :)

Giddy Up!

Filing out of the gym after the show

Watching himself :)