Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beaming

Yesterday was a crazy busy day. Jack had his Valentine's Day party at school that I got to help with, Mikie wore jammies to school and had his party. Ran to Shawna's in between taking the boys to school to get some invites/stamps for our next gathering we are holding on the 25th of this month. Ran to the post office, dropped Molly at my folks, here, there and everywhere. Just one of those mornings! After eating lunch at Nanny and Papa's, I noticed I had missed a call. From Auntie Pat? I wonder why she was calling me? So I listen to the voicemail. It wasn't Auntie Pat, but Mikie (hers, not mine :)...

He was calling to ask Jack and Mikie to be in his wedding on the 4th of July!!! It was the sweetest message (I saved it for Erk to hear) and I was just beaming when I hung up my phone. The boys are SUPER excited and can't wait to get all decked out in suits. How cute is that? We feel so blessed that he asked, not only will this be the boys first ever wedding they have gone to, but they get to be a part of it. So cool! We already booked our campsite for that weekend too so that'll be a vonderful time :) Thanks Mike and Camille!