Saturday, February 28, 2009

I think I need to take a half of a muscle relaxer every Friday night :) I was so exhausted yesterday. All day long I was pooped and CRABBY! Man, look up crabby and there was definitely a picture of me right along side of it. I just wanted to be left alone, crawl into a hole and not come back out. But today? Much better. I went to bed at 8 and was out by 8:30p! Jack was up in the night with a fever and he even threw up, but Erk took care of it. I was pretty loopy!

Needless to say, the effects of the relaxer are making me like "whoa dude" today. I could sleep at the drop of a hat! Actually a few hats have been dropped and I didn't fall asleep, so that's good :) Erk had to scoot in to work today for a good chunk of the day, so I can't afford to fall asleep! Maybe at nap time? We'll see. I tried that yesterday but didn't have any success with the loud and crazy boys who thought yesterday was opposite day when I said QUIET time, they thought that meant LOUD INTERRUPT BANG THINGS TOGETHER PLAY BASKETBALL AGGRESSIVELY in our room. Yep...

Ohh, the water is boiling for mac n cheese. Off to put the noodles in!