Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crazy Kids

I’ve got crazy kids – you all know it! Mol is in here talking to some stuffed animal she found in the pantry, the kids ultimate toy hide-o-rama. The boys are watching Arthur and the dogs, well, they have finally quit wrestling (for 2 minutes). The weather outside is nasty, mainly cause with the huge snow melt, all ya see is the dog poop in the yard!

I hope you all aren’t getting tired of the pages I post on here of digital scrapbookin – I think they are fun to share!? This one I made today with pix from yesterday. Like I said, CRAZY KIDS :)

Shawna and I are meeting with Sally tonight to discuss her doing scrapbooking for people thru our website! Then we’d print the pages she does for ladies. Fun stuff and a whole new world. Lookin’ forward to talkin’ it out!


(you probably knew this, but you can click on the page to see it better)