Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Old School

Mol is putting on the boys' fireman hat and walking around with a huge grin on her face. She has one shoe on, the other off - as is typical, and here she goes. Cracks me up!

Mikie and Jack are at school, so we're just chillin' til it's time to go get Mike. Seems I am writing on my other blog every day and have started to neglect this one! Not that I write much on the other one (it's for our bizz), but after doing that, I'm not always in the mood to write more! Sorry! :)

Things are good here though, the boys and I had fun making their valentine's on my laptop (got some cute "Cars" stickers thru Creative Memories so that when these things were printed, they look like I bought them at the store). Miss Mol is on the verge of running now, she walks to fast. I let her go, figure I'll catch up with her. She's just smilin' the whole time, so proud :)

I've been learning more and more about Quickbooks, which has been a fun, yet frustrating at times learning curve. Like now that we are closing out 2008, I have to do some fancy stuff in there that I tried to tackle yesterday, but better get my manual out (not sure where it is at the moment).

I guess that's about it? I'm on our desktop, so I may try to add some old school pictures from this computer. Outta make you chuckle! Have a good one!