Monday, February 2, 2009

Lost 10 Minutes Ago

Why hello there! So I hear Phyllis can't read this darn thing since I changed it to make it pretty. That really bites! She can see the pictures though so that's at least something.

How we doing today? Pretty good here - Mikie and I are working on his valentine's for school. I ordered a fun movie "Cars" embellishment thing thru my digital scrapbooking stuff so the boys are each designing their own on my laptop. I lost Mikie about 10 minutes ago, but am finishing up what we started. He's so funny, that attention span is just pretty darn short!

Molly is taking a nap and Jack is at school. The kiddos are excited to see Granny and Grampa tonight! Erk and I will have the realtor here tonight at 6:30p, so it'll be interesting to hear what he has to say about our house. We have a few things we still need to get done, but perhaps they aren't that big of a deal to do before putting a sign in the yard. He'll know! So... I'll let you know how it goes.

Well, Mikie is talking to me and I can't do these two things at once so I'm gonna go. Hope you are having a good day!? More later :)