Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Go-Go-Go

Today was one of those days where it was good to be go-go-go. We stuck around home all day yesterday, with the exception of a spur of the moment dinner out with Daddy. It was nice to be in our groove today, drop Jack at school, ran to the post office to check the PO box for our bizz, dropped Mikie off at school, came home in between, went back and got Mikie, grabbed Subway for lunch, stopped at Jack's school to take some pix (I'll explain) and now we're home and Molly is napping and Mikie is chillin. What a great mornin!

Did I tell you Jack's teacher asked me to take pictures and then make them into scrapbook pages for display for parent/teacher conferences? How nice is that? I am flattered! It's hard to go though cause in the afternoon Mol is sleepin, ya know, but I thought we'd just stop by randomly and see today. They weren't at Art or Music or Library, but they took a nice class picture for me and then I got some shots of "free time." It was fun! Molly and Mikie were good as gold, so that certainly helped too! The twin girls in Jack's class, along with a boy who has a baby sister kept a close eye on Mol at all times :) Mikie just fit right in with the kids.

Mom and Dad are headed for sunny Florida next week! We sure are gonna miss 'em! We will be joining them (Lord willing) on the 5th of March though so that'll be wonderful. A short trip this year, just 5 days, but it'll be nice to be with them and in the SUN!

Now Mikie is building a pots and pans train and wants me to check it out! Have a good one :)

No comments: