Friday, February 20, 2009

Mol is blah

I think lil Mol is feeling blah today! I'm holding her in one hand and typin' with the other. I called the doc to see about an ear check today. She's been pulling at them for a few days now and had a cold for over a week. She can't breathe thru her nose and I've had a sore throat, imagine I got it from her!!

Speaking of Molly "big" Molly is coming up to see us tonight! YEAH! It'll be so great to have her here to visit and hang with us! I just told the boys we'll all take a nap today so they can stay up later to visit. Jack isn't too fond of that idea! I am though :) :) I'll take one too... I know Jack is tired, he's been miserable, so I bet he'll end up sleeping and waking up a new man.

Have a great day! Don't work too hard in whatever it is you're doing!