Friday, February 6, 2009

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

Ever since I had kids, my bladder is weird. I guess it would be, it’s been accordian’d, smushed, stepped on and moved outta the way three times. Along with that, when I have to pee, I have to pee! So last night I was up 3 times having to pee so bad. Every time I was up, Rocky thought it was party time. We had him sleep on the floor in our room while Bean was in with Mikie on his bed. Let’s just say, Rock doesn’t have a tail, he has a 2x4 attached to his hiney! A 2x4 that rhythmically slaps the opposing walls/doors/closets, sounding like a builder finishing his project. Mix that in with Rocky puking in the night (fortunately I got him to come down the steps and “get rid of it” on the wood floor). Molly cried out twice in the night, Erk took one turn, I took the other. Erk snored like a chain saw when he was sleeping... I think you can get my drift. Here you have your answer to the question, “how did you sleep last night?”

All of that to say, Rocky is sucha sweet boy, we love having him here. Bean wasn't too sure at first (she was playing the "older, more mature dog card" - but now they are running together, tackling each other and having a good ol' time.