Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm a Calendar Girl

I'm up to my eyeballs in numbers right now! I've been digging into Quickbooks a tad more this morning while I have a quiet house! The kids spent the night at Nanny and Papa's last night while I was at my first "Calendar Girls" of the year! I know, the name sounds funny - but it's not like that! It's a group of scrapbookers who get together the first Friday of the month to scrapbook the previous months pictures. I had thought I'd just catch up on last year, but then the whole idea of it clicked... I can do 2009 month to month, and by December (HOPEFULLY) I will have this year DONE? WOW! I can go back to '08 at retreats and things like that. So I'm pretty excited! I got quite a bit done last night and have a few more pages to go. Maybe I'll see if I can upload some of my pages on here for you to see 'em.

So I was scrapbooking and Erk is up north for a guys weekend skiing! So with my 6p-12midnight gig last night, the kids were super excited to spend the night with Nanny and Papa. I was happy to come home to two dogs - helped me feel safer with them both here :) Rock has a deeper bark than Bean, so if nothing else, the two combined barkin' would certainly scare someone off! I just talked to Dad and they are gonna bring the kiddos back home around 1pm. Nice or what? So I can freely be up to my eyeballs in numbers and don't have any distractions. It'll be nice to have them back home though...

I hope you have a nice weekend! I just squirted some Zicam up my nose to help with the starts of this cold I'm feeling. Have you ever tried that stuff? It works wonders!