Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello World!

I'm watching Molly walk around with a bag of Goldfish in one hand and Bean's toy in the other. She's egging on both dogs at the same time :) They want her food AND toy... and she knows it. There she goes, around the dining room table.

We did our usual routine this morning, took Jack to school, then ran to get a snack for Mikie's preschool class - he was desperate to fit all kinds of things in the "share bag" and low and behold, we did get it to zip! Then we headed to his school and parked in the back. Key is, I park in the back when I have my hands full (literally). Mikie offers to carry everything for me, his "share bag," backpack, even MOLLY.

"Umm, I'm not sure that's gonna work Mikie."
"No, really I will Mom, I have two strong arms."

Not only does he not really help with all of the above, he just runs to his class to play. I'm carrying a paper bag with the snack (the plastic one ripped), Molly is in tow and wanting to head down the steps, I have the share bag and his hat that somehow got plopped into my hands. Thanks a lot Mikie :)

From there, Mol and I went to Target to get some things for our upcoming trip south. We can't wait! Mol did well in there, it was so fun trying shoes on her. She's RARE. Speaking of shoes, we pull in the Target parking lot, parking is tight cause of the snow and rather large truck we have and I go to get her with the door only able to open 2 inches and she has taken off both her shoes and socks. And chucked them. So I have to climb in over top of her (still buckled), butt crack saying "hello world" trying to find her other sock. Finally grab it, while putting that on, she chucks her shoe outta reach. Butt crack comes back out and finally we get outta there. Beak!

We did get some super cute stuff at Target though, I went a size bigger for Mol cause I know it'll shrink and I'd like it to last til summer!

Well, we'd better head to get Mikie. I'm starving! He told me he wants to take a nap after lunch today. He's so cute... That is one of my most favorite things, to take a nap with him. He lays practically on me, has to be touching my side the entire time, his breathing, him sharing my pillow. It's priceless :)