Friday, January 23, 2009

Hi-dee-ho neighbor! Erk is upstairs watching tv, the kids are all in bed and I just updated our bizz scrapbook blog so I thought I'd say hola to all of you! How has your day been? Good here, we've had a nice one. Both boys had school of course this morning, Molly and I grocery shopped while they were gone and then we had a lunch all together and Mikie took a nap with me :) Mol zonked too (in her own bed) and Jack played super quiet. Worked out so well! I've not only been on the ornery side this week, but also freakin' tired!

We have a great day ahead of us tomorrow! Headed a few hours south to visit with Erk's aunt and uncle who live in his Grandma's old house. I remember the days of going down there for holidays... the house was, well, in not the best shape, poor Grandma couldn't take care of it. After she moved out for some assisted living, Larry and Janelle took it over and turned it into a bed and breakfast! Amazing the transformation!! We actually stayed there overnight when we were in town for Grandma's funeral. I was prego for Jack. Wow, that seems like forever ago!

Anywho, Erk has been itching to see Grandma's house again, and can't wait to show the kids. We'll leave mid-morning and grab some lunch on the way, stop in a visit, then get outta their hair. From there we are going to see "Big Molly" and her new apartment not too far from Larry and Janelle's. Mol got a new job and casa and we wanna see it! We'll hopefully grab some din din with her and then head back home. What a fun day ahead, I'm so glad we are doing it!

Ohh, today - I was pretty excited when I dropped off an order to Mikie's preschool teacher. Did I tell you she ordered thru our website (and actually said she prefers it over Creative Memories???). She was thrilled that they were printed already and showed the teacher's aide, then a bunch of other teachers came walking by and she showed them and even took them to their daily staff meeting before school started! Wow, that was a huge blessing. As I waited in Mikie's room for the teacher to come back (they always meet for about 10 minutes before school, pray together, etc) Molly and Mikie played. Then when she came back she had her coffee in one hand and her pages in the other and said thank you again, "these are awesome!" I'm so glad she likes 'em :) Good stuff...

Well, now I think I'll get ready for bed. Hope ya'll sleep good!