Thursday, January 8, 2009

Outta Bed

Good morning! It looks to be a beautiful morning out there, although I see schools are delayed. No school for us today anyways, so no biggie. We are going to head a few places this morning and get our small grocery list outta the way, then come on home to hang. Shawna and I had a late night doing some retreat prep (tying over 100 notecard packs to envelopes with pretty ribbon) and other good stuff so I had an issue getting outta bed this morning. I usually try to get up with Erk, but today? Couldn't swing it. Molly was crying in her crib at 5:52am and finally quit (good deal cause I thought my day was gonna start then) and in the middle of the night, Jack had an accident that I had to attend to (taking sheets off a top bunk in the dark is NOT easy), so... I'm pooped. But laying in bed that extra 1/2 hour sure did me some good. And I was even able to take a shower with Molly still asleep so I had some privacy and no toothpaste/combs/barretts/makeup/lotion to pick up when I was done!

Yesterday Mikie comes to me and says, "Mom, did you know the pencil can even write on the WALL!?" all proud of himself. The look on his face changed when he saw my face wasn't too excited!