Sunday, January 18, 2009

Name Game

Diarrhea is the name, cleaning it up is my game!

I just heard with my own 2 ears, Molly filling her drawers for the now 6th time since she woke up this morning. It's now 1pm and I've bathed her (that first dose at 7:07a was NASTY and everywhere to include her sheets, her chest and her furniture), I've also been puked on by her and mix in there numerous other blow outs and that's us today.

As much as I was looking forward to going to church today as a family, here sit Mol and I. We just finished up some lunch (technically she is still chompin' on Ritz crackers) and it's quiet. Poor baby! I thought maybe it was a teeth oriented deal, but with the frequency and stench, I'd say she has the flu bug the boys had last week.

Erk is planning to take the boys to my folks this afternoon to teach them how to ice skate! The neighbor there has offered numerous times for Dad's "grandkids" to come learn to skate. He has every size skate imaginable, and so we thought today would be a great day for that. I had hoped to tag along (you know me, always up for a great photo op) but I think me and poopy butt will linger (no pun intended) here at home with our poop germs and all!

I hope you are having a good Sunday? Seems the temps have gone up a tad outside, so that's good news. I'll check in with you later. Erk snapped some pix yesterday of the boys tackling me that are pretty funny - I'll try to post 'em. Adios!