Thursday, January 15, 2009

Retirement Home

Good evening – here I sit with the dishwasher running behind me and the house is dark except for the dining room light where I am sitting. Erk went up to read more of his latest book and the kids are all in bed. Ahhh, silence. A little while ago, Erk had all 3 kids in the bathtub and I laid there in the hallway (I know, kinda weird, but I did) and listened to the sounds of water splashing, Molly “talking” and the boys imagining. I had a big ol’ smile on my face laying there with my eyes closed!

Today was a good day, not too eventful. Papa took the boys for a bit and they hung out at their house. Mol and I ran an errand and then came home (I forgot to make the stop to get Bean food, sorry Bean dog) and then I got on here for a bit fulfilling my bizz duties and then got so freaking tired, I laid down for ½ hour. Felt good. Dad brought the boys home then and we did various things (to include me teaching them the "Hokey Pokey") and dinnertime came and went, they got clean in the tub and bedtime. Boy, some nights go by fast, don’t they?

I hope you’ve had a good one. I’m tired so I’m headed to bed soon. I’m so freaking old. I get so tired anymore after a weekend away – next move for me will be the retirement home!