Monday, January 5, 2009

I Can't Wait

Hey there, hello! I am listening to the sounds of Molly's new found hobby... Dropping items from the "old school" registers we have in our bedroom and the boys have in theirs. She likes to find anything she can to see if it will fit down and boop, she drops it. Cracks me up! She's seen the boys do it, and now she will go on upstairs solo and try it. Last night we wondered who the beak was dropping stuff from the boys' register, it has 2 metal layers to get thru. Umm, it was her. So she was successful on the Tinkertoys going thru, then proceeded to come downstairs and drop those same Tinkertoys into the cold air return! HA! Hilarious!

Her and I headed on a few quick stops this morning, none of which she had to get out of the truck so that always helps. She conked out somewhere between dropping off our recycling stuff and the library to return our books. Then we headed to Sally's house so I could pick up my much anticipated album for my 90 digital scrapbook pages we just printed! I can't WAIT to put it together!!!

And now it's time to get Mikie from preschool, we'll eat some lunch, then Shawna and Ivan will be here for our Monday afternoon meeting. We haven't seen them in weeks so it'll be GREAT to get connected again :) Have a good Monday!