Monday, January 19, 2009

RARE & NAUGHTY

This child is RARE and N-A-U-G-T-H-Y! Here she sits on the dining room table like she owns the place. RARE. She just yesterday started to shake her head yes, which is so cute. And she also does this new face when you get the camera out. This "fake" smile bit. I'll see if I can capture it on camera. And today? Sitting here on the table - grabbing my mouse for my laptop, I told her no and she did it again. "No, Mousie," I tell her again. She goes for it again and I say, "you wanna spank?" She gives this comical, trying to be seriously sad face! Cracks me UP!

I have now changed 13 dirty diapers on her! Poor baby. She keeps saying "Dew!" for wanting juice but I can't give her any (I guess it doesn't help the rhea situation). So it's Pedialyte which she'd rather drink Bean's water (and I really think she would!) so we'll see.

Both boys are at school and it feels good to have them back on their feet after last week of missing so much! They had a fun time skating last night, I'll try to get some pictures posted from that too.

Have a good one - hope you aren't up to your elbows in rhea like I am! I think every store within a 10 mile radius is out of baby wipes cause we have used them ALL!