Monday, January 26, 2009

Third Time?

My nose is raw and the boys are working hard to earn an allowance. Not all bad, eh? My nose has literally dripped all day like a faucet. I don't think I mentioned, either, that I had some kind of freakish reaction to a chapstick I used (from the place that stripped my veins) and my face is all raised and hurts! WEIRD! I'm some kinda freak! And having to wipe my nose in that general area hasn't helped the weird situation. Yesterday in nursery I was SO self concious of it! My lips were dry enough to crack right off and the area around them was glowing red. Sheesh...

Other than that, we've had a pretty uneventful day. Erk had lunch with Jack at school which was great - made both of their days they said :) Mikie laid down with me for a while to take a nap, but he never fell asleep. Mol was cashed out for about an hour this morning, then willingly after lunch again for a few hours. It's nearly jammies time and I'm thinking I might hop on Quickbooks tonight to make sure our ducks for '08 are all in a row. Have a good evening!

Ohh and next Monday night we will be having a realtor over, yep, we are gonna try to sell. Third times the charm??? We'll have to see what the Lord has in store for us!