Friday, January 14, 2011

Ballerina School

Did you know my dog is CRAZY! She's whining at me non-stop to give her attention, simply, well, because she's crazy. I can't talk on the phone without her whining or barking at me. I can't sit down while Molly is sleeping and type this cause she doesn't want me to. WOW. What a nutjob!

Molly and I laid down a bit ago and we both conked. I woke up to the sound of her breathing. So precious. I lay there thinking of what a gift she is, all of our kids are, that God has given us. Thankful for the gift of breath.

I wanted to show ya some pix from this morning. Molly had her first "ballerina school." She's been excited about this for weeks and today it finally came. This morning at 6:21am I was woken with her little step-step-step up to the side of our bed in the dark, where she whispered, "Mom? Is today my first ballerina school?"

The class is only 1/2 hour. And the outfit we got, the "right kinda ballet slippers" and class itself should be l-o-n-g-e-r due to what we paid, but none the less, she was lovin' every minute. Our added bonus today? Hunter was with us. His momma had a 3-hour sugar test (she's getting closer, baby boy #2 is due in a few weeks). He's a busy little man and oh so entertaining!

Molly felt the need to keep Hunter contained :)
All ready to go (and a little nervous, I was surprised she put the ol' thumb in)

Molly headed to class with her 6 classmates - ohh, grabbing Hunter to keep him corralled

Off she goes! Us mom's stayed in a room across the hall