Friday, January 7, 2011

HILARIOUS!

So funny, I just had to drop what I was doing (getting ready to do dinner dishes) and share these:

We got talking at dinner about Erk's and my past. How we dated back in high school, how Daddy broke up with me a few times (he was sucha commitment phobe). Erk told the boys that he used to get "homesick for Mommy," and someday the boys will feel that way about a girl. Jack then responds that maybe it'll be a boy for him. Erk and I tell him, "you don't know what you're talking about buddy," and he said, "I guess I don't... hey, this is the first time I didn't know what I was talking about!"

During the discussion, Erk mentioned that during the college years, Mommy went from a girl to a woman and turned into "hot." With the dinner clearing and Jack's conversation, we didn't notice Mike had left the kitchen. Two seconds later, in runs Mike with a Barbie doll and asks Erk, "Dad, did Mommy look like this?"

HILARIOUS!