Thursday, January 13, 2011

Same Ol'

Mousie and I didn't venture out today and I gotta tell ya, I got bored. I'm not sure if she did, but I was. Isn't that terrible? Not that I always need things to do, just that sometimes day to day same ol' same ol' can get, well, boring.

The washer and dryer were running, dishes drying and we played Barbies. Molly told me she was Santa and I sat on her lap and told her what I want next year for Christmas. Then she was a scary nurse (in Mike's old Halloween costume) and she checked my broken leg. Still yet, bored. At one point, I fell asleep face down on her bed for 1/2 hour. Bean did too :)

I hope you've had a good one! I see it's snowing out there. Ground venison is browning for a mexican dish for supper (not sure what yet) and the kids are all chillin out. Off I go!