Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sleepy Lady

I'm freakin tired. And I have a huge zit on the side of my neck. Is it bedtime? Can you say PMS?

Mousie and I have been going quite a bit today - we took the boys to school, then back home to make my grocery list, off to church for mom's group, then stopped at Subway to split a foot long, then grocery shopping, then home to unload and put it all away. When is Bean going to learn how to unload the truck for me? That's the least she can do! :)

So now that I'm sitting I don't wanna get up. Jack and Mikie will be getting off the bus soon. I have to be outside for that so I guess I'll have to get up.

If you've wondered why I haven't posted many pictures lately, well, it's cause I'm feeling like my camera kinda bites. And I haven't taken many pix. I'll see what I can come up with though for ya.

Have you watched "Gold Rush" yet? Great show. Erk and I taped it over the weekend and watched it last night. Pretty neato, although it makes Erk wanna move to Alaska :)